Thursday 9 February 2012

From Tibet: a baby girl

We are very privileged to have couples from all over the world trust us with their families. This family from Tibet have been blessed with a beautiful baby girl:


Dear Doctor Shivani ji,
Our Baby Girl T C was born on 17th Jan 2012 at 12:35 afternoon. 2.900 kgs.she is a very healthy and active baby. we are very thankful and greatful for your kind and professional help. we are very happy to welcome her in our life. our home is filled with joy and happiness. we will take time soon to meet you when we get proper holiday. probably, we are hoping you to give us a son next time. what do you think? hahahaha...Thank you ones again. cheers!!!

Mr.D and Mrs.R.

We wish them the choicest of blessings.

If you believe that we can help you start your family, please contact us

2 comments:

  1. Hey Dr. Shivani and all of her staff I look forward to seeing you and cant wait. I cant wait to be a daddy, and I pray everyday that you make my dream come true along with everyone else that see you. You are our savior our wonderful angel that will show us. Cant wait to meet you.

    MIchael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation Mr D and Mrs R
    I am also Tibetan and we are also having problem conceiving. I would like to hear your experiences. If you think you can share - write me at tnamgyal16@gmail.com
    once again TASHI DELECK

    ReplyDelete