Monday 5 December 2011

From Australia: Baby Nicholas

Photos say a thousand words:


What can one say that hasn't already been expressed by other intended parents whom have used SCI and the amazing Dr Shivani.

Becoming a parent seemed near impossible for me, until I was recommended to Dr Shivani and the wonderful team at SCI. I was blessed to travel to India in February 2011 and meet with Dr Shivani and her team, as well as explore some of this beautiful country. My dreams of fatherhood were realised in November with the birth of baby Nicolas.

The communication and updates from the SCI team during the pregnancy was fantastic, especially when you are half a world away in Australia!

I will be forever thankful to Dr Shivani and her team for the precious life that is now my son. You truly do make dreams come true.

Simon

We wish baby Nicholas and Simon the choicest of blessings.

If you believe we can help you, please contact us

No comments:

Post a Comment