Thursday 2 December 2010

Feedback from our newest American Dad

"My baby Ruby was born on November 17, 2010, happy and healthy, thanks to the loving care that I received from Dr. Shivani and her staff.

Every step of the way was warm and reassuring. From my initial contact to the day I took Ruby home, everything was perfect. I had worked with another clinic in the past and unfortunately miscarried at 4 months. Dr. Shivani was recommended by friends whom I met at the other clinic (who were also unsuccessful, and are now very close!); they said they had had a great experience up to that point. So after doing some research and some hand holding from Megan, I flew to India last March.

My entire experience then was fantastic. Shilpi called me daily to make sure I was fine. Dr. Shivani was great; very, very warm and informative. I left India feeling great about the entire process. Two weeks later, I received an e-mail from Dr. Shivani that the surrogate was pregnant (I used an Indian donor and surrogate). Each month, I received ultrasound photos and reports and reassurances that everything looked fine.

Ruby was born a month early which was a bit of a surprise, but seeing and holding her at Phoenix Hospital was the best moment of my life. I took her "home" three days later and everything is wonderful. She's simply beautiful.

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Shivani and her staff. The nurses at the hospital were wonderful. Megan and Shilpi are fantastic. And Dr. Shivani was a caring and loving presence through the entire pregnancy and beyond.

I should add that every step of my initial agreement was honored -- there were no financial surprises, unlike what I have heard about other clinics. SCI Healthcare, in my experience, was the epitome of integrity. I was always made to feel like Ruby (formerly known as "the baby") and I were the two most important people in the world.

I give SCI Healthcare a ten out of ten!"


Three cheers for Team SCI

No comments:

Post a Comment